Monday, October 20, 2008

SINUBUKAN KONG SUMAGOT NG SURVEY NA KUMAKALAT SA FRIENDSTER

AT 'ETO YUN...

you have to answer the survey
> with an honest heart. An honest heart
> will give you good luck for the entire
> year. You may imagine of one people or
> maybe some people not only one. Answer
> it,
> "What if your ex says"
> refering to you!!!
> 1. Why did you let me go?
> ? then why did you go? (tama ba ung grammar ko?)
.
> 2. I still love you
> ? ok.
.
> 3. When did we last talk?
> ? ngayon?
.
> 4. Will you go out with me?
> ? saan?
.
> 5. Hey, can i give you a ride?
> ? JUMPER ako! hindi ko kailangan sumakay!
.
> 6. I cannot keep my promise to you.
> ? i know..
.
> 7. My friends say we look good
> together..
> ? baka naman photogenic lang talaga ako?
.
> 8. You have changed.
> ? my clothes? i have to! baho kaya if i don't!
.
> 9. Can we get back together?
> ? (space)
.
> 10. Oh, I know what this is all about. You found someone else.
> ? some one? some many!
.
> 11. Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me!
> ? wag ganun! mapagpanggap!
.
> 12. how can u forget our memories??
> ? i'm trying!! sagutin ko nalng pag nagawa ko na!
.
> 13. I will always love you.
> ? (space)
.
> ***Post this as What If Your Ex Asks?

GANYAN TALAGA YUNG FORMAT NIYAN,
HINDI KO NA 'YAN IN-EDIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment